Hello Clasher’s, Clash of Clans was having a lot of bugs and issue after the Coc 2022 Winter Updates, like Clan Xp 0 Bugs. But now the Clash of Clans Team had starting solving such Bugs and Issue. Today Clash of Clans Maintenance Break will cover some Balance Changes and Bug Fixes. We will cover all the related Coc Balance Changes and Bug Fixes through this article.
Clash of Clans December 2022 Balance Changes and Bug Fixes
- Reduce the number of skeletons spawned from Graveyard Spell from 30/33/36/39 to 23/27/31/35
- Halve the damage of Battle Ram but double the damage multiplier vs. Walls.
- Reduce Battle Ram hitpoints from 800/950/1100/1250/1400 to 800/900/1000/1100/1200
- Old replays will no longer be available
- Increase Flame Flinger range from 10 to 10.05 tiles to fix the problematic interaction between Flame Flinger and Multi-Inferno
- Barb King stunned animation update (was using wrong KO animation)
Hey Chiefs! We've got some balance changes we'll be implementing shortly (in roughly 15 mins) which will require a brief maintenance downtime. Please note that after the maintenance old replays will no longer be available.— Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) December 21, 2022
Here are the balance changes: https://t.co/ZNDsMlPG1C pic.twitter.com/n3Lr0NKA0N
This was the short Coc December 2022 Balance Changes and Bug Fixes. Make sure you keep eye on Clash of Clans Sneak Peeks to get latest Upcoming Coc Updates.